LiveWire S2 Del Mar
- Price- From $15,000 to $17,699
- Range- 100 miles (Urban)
- Acceleration- 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
Harley-Davidson has unveiled a new electric motorcycle, the LiveWire S2 Del Mar. The bike was designed for agility and offers a unique experience, both urban and beyond. The S2 Del Mar features a Street Tracker style with 19-inch cast wheels only available in the Levariant and outfitted with Dunlop DT1 flat track tires, which are equally capable on paved and dirt tracks. The motorcycle is only available for pre-order as all 100-lay units have been claimed.
The LiveWire S2 Del Mar offers both Level 1 and Level 2 charging options, but there was no mention of Level 3 DC rapid charging. The bike weighs less than 440 pounds, has an urban range of 100 miles, and has 80 horsepower. It can accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 3.5 seconds.
Although the S2 Del Mar is currently only available for pre-order, it offers a unique experience for those looking for a distinctive electric motorcycle. With its Street Tracker style, cast wheels, and flat track tires, it offers versatility for riders who want to take their bike on both paved and dirt tracks.
LiveWire S2 Del Mar Price
- Launch Edition: $17,699
- Base Model: $15,000
- Type: Middleweight motorcycle
- Platform: LiveWire Arrow (S2 version)
- Battery, electronics, and motor integrated into a single unit
- A scalable platform, with future versions (S3 and S4), is expected to include lightweight and heavyweight designs.